Ragtime Tavern Debuts New, Made-From-Scratch Appetizers & Entrées | Restaurants
Ragtime Tavern launched its latest menu offerings with the addition of two new appetizers and five new entrées. The brewery restaurant, known for its expansive menu packed with fresh, made-from-scratch food and award-winning handcrafted ales and lagers, rolled out its latest menu lineup on Tuesday, January 17th, 2012.
“We are very excited about the new additions to our already extensive menu,” said Executive Chef Bill Heckler. “Guests frequently rave about our variety of choices and flavors. This menu builds on our heritage of diverse options and fresh, made-from-scratch cuisine.”
The latest innovations from the Ragtime kitchen include the Artisanal Cheese Plate: four local farm cheeses served with date jelly, strawberries, olives, pecans and grapes, drizzled with honey and served with crostinis. Seafood lovers are sure to enjoy the Crab Stuffed Flounder: fresh fillets stuffed with crab meat, baked and topped with lobster sherry sauce, accompanied by red beans & rice and vegetables.
Other new menu items include:
- Blue Cheese Chips – Fresh, housemade chips and blue cheese cream sauce topped with scallions, smoked bacon and blue cheese crumbles.
- Flat Iron Medallions – Seasoned and char-grilled, served with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Flat Iron Medallions & Ragtime Shrimp Combo – Flat Iron Medallions and Ragtime Shrimp, served with honey mustard sauce, mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Lemon Crusted Flounder – Fresh fillets breaded with a lemon crust and served golden brown. Topped with garlic cream and grilled green onions. Accompanied by red beans & rice and vegetables.
- Chicken Piccata – Dusted in seasoned flour, sautéed with a white wine, butter, lemon juice and caper sauce. Served with red beans & rice and vegetables.
Guests of the brewery restaurant can enjoy Happy Hour specials every Sunday through Monday from 4pm to 7pm. Join the party and receive $1 off award-winning craft brewed beer, $5 Martinis, Mojitos and Margaritas and $2 off all wine by the glass. Patrons can also try Ragtime’s latest addition to their expansive cocktail menu, the Georgia Peach: Absolut Apeach Vodka, Grand Marnier, cranberry juice and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Appetizer specials during Happy Hour include $5 Crawfish Dip and $7 Shrimp Nachos.