A Saturday Afternoon and Evening of Fun & Play
• Kayak tours – Dutton Island, 9:30 and 12 noon
• Morning bike tour of parks
• 2 pm – Kid Zone Bounce Houses, Ferris wheel, Train Rides
• C lown & Balloons with Sugar Plum
• 4 pm – Magic Show
• 5 pm – Working Warrior Fitness Fun
• 7 pm – Prince Pele Polynesian Dance
• 8 pm – Movie “How to Train a Dragon”
Campsites still $10.00
Reserve a campsite, pitch your tent and stay the night under the stars with family and friends. Free pancake breakfast for campers on Sunday am! Sites include a fire ring with wood for a campfire. Choose your site now at the Recreation Office, Adele Grage Cultural Center, 716 Ocean Blvd.
DEADLINE for reservations is October 9th or until sold out. So reserve early. Visit www.coab.us/events for registration form, site map and schedule of events.